Friday, March 25, 2011

Black People

Ok. Let me start off by saying I have worked in the restaurant industry for seven years. I have worked with all kinds of people. I have dated a woman from every race and every country. Yes, even Russia. Black people have made fun of everything about me, from my voice to my height to my sensitive nature. They have worked so hard to press EACH AND EVERY one of my buttons. The wonderful thing about black people, is that they practice on each other. They fuck each other over just for practice. Pathetic. They have a skill. A black person can press a person's buttons without even saying a word. They are racist, rude, and unrealistic. I am not a racist. I am a factist.

Let me continue. My favorite ploy of the black man is to criticize my work ethic, develop a false case against me and then complain to management that I am disrupting THEIR work. The funny thing is, most managers end up siding against me because let's be realistic, what are they going to do fire the entire staff which is mostly black.

Have you ever been a white guy working at Mcdonald's? Can I get an amen? My point is, Black people don't deserve the credit that they get, and the time is coming when society as a WHOLE will wise up and end the gang mentality that most black people carry. It is unnecessary, unfair and worst of all when we respect the hustle of such thugs we deny ourselves the right to create a better tomorrow.

I am sick of receiving the bitter end of people's tactics and ploys. It is bullshit. I just want to earn an honest living and help as many people as I can. I didn't sign up for all of the other shit. I have great capabilities that I believe deserve the best possible chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment